[Global Network] Oxford Major Programme Management Conference 2018 - Technology and Major Programmes: Mastering Scaling
As an alum of the Yale School of Management and member of the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM), you are invited to join the Oxford Major Programme Management Conference 2018 - Technology and Major Programmes: Mastering Scaling.
Major programmes have the power to transform a company, a city and even a country, yet frequently fail to deliver on their promises, with significant consequences for people and organisations. The major project and programme community at Oxford Saïd is dedicated to helping business and government understand and successfully overcome these challenges.
This 1-day conference gives the opportunity to hear from, and network with leaders within academia, business and government who are themselves tackling the most pressing challenges facing major programmes. We welcome all Global Network alumni working or studying within this area to join us.
We are offering a full and varied agenda and are excited to welcome many distinguished speakers including:
- Sir David Higgins, Chairman, Gatwick Airport; Chairman, High Speed Two (HS2)
- David Wilson, Chief Innovation Officer, Bechtel
- Dr Burcin Kaplanoglu, Senior Director, Industry Strategy and Innovation, Oracle
- Gerard Newman, Partner, PWC
- Jan Walstrom, Senior Vice President, Jacobs
- Professor Bent Flyvbjerg, Academic Director, MSc in Major Programme Management, Saïd Business School
Oxford Saïd delivers the MSc in Major Programme Management, a part-time, postgraduate qualification that brings together experienced programme managers. We will be pleased to welcome MMPM faculty, students and alumni to the conference.
Said Business School
Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1HP, United Kingdom